Monday, October 24, 2011

Recent Folds

Since I have just begun to blog, I thought I might post pictures of a few of my recent folds. These designs are the artistic work of Michael LaFosse, Quentin Trollip, and the great technical works of Satoshi Kamiya. I've been learning to fold for 6 months now, so I hardly consider myself to be pro. This is all just for fun!

"Squirrel" by Michael Lafosse. 
Folded from one 9" square of grey lokta paper, 
back coated with white acrylic paint.

"White Rhinocerous" by Quentin Trollip.
Folded from one 9" square of home-made paper.

"Ancient Dragon" by Satoshi Kamiya
Folded from one 18" square of handmade
red paper, marbled in black and gold.

"The Wizard" by Satoshi Kamiya.
Folded from one 18" square of 
white artists drawing paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment